A leader in the field of local publishing in history, politics and current affairs, Jonathan Ball Publishers has now joined the audiobook revolution!
The publisher has a new partnership with Audible – the global leader when it comes to audiobooks.
According to a recent report by the Association of American Publishers, audiobooks are growing faster than any other format – including print and e-books.
‘The demand for audiobooks is growing rapidly,’ said publishing director Jeremy Boraine, ‘which is why we are so excited to have a partnership with Audible.com, the world’s biggest platform for audio.
‘Not only will our authors’ books be available in a new medium, but they’ll have worldwide reach.’
The first titles that have been released via Audible are:
- The Stellenbosch Mafia by Pieter du Toit
- Witboy in Berlin by Deon Maas
- Ramaphosa by Ray Hartley
- Tsk-Tsk by Suzan Hackney
- No Longer Whispering To Power by Thandeka Gqubule
- Caster Semenya by Jeremy Daniel
- Into a Raging Sea by Tony Weaver and Andrew Ingram
- Heart of a Game Ranger by Mario Cesare
- The Hunchback Missionary by Elsa Joubert
- The Team Secret by Anton Burger and Koos Stadler
- Chad le Clos by Jeremy Daniel
- A Short History of South Africa by Gail Nattrass
Now you can listen to your favourite local authors!